Unleash Your Inner Stealth: Transform Your Ride with SD009 Black And White Camouflage PVC Film – The Ultimate Customization for Your Car
Sino Group is a professional customized graphic car wrap vinyl sticker manufacturer and wholesale supplier, kindly get factory price of: printed pattern auto vinyl wrap, camo vinyl car wrap, gradient color change car wrapping film.
*We respect your confidentiality and all information is protected.
The customized car vinyl wrap is made by high precision printing.
Here we have a formula to calculate how much vinyl is needed for a car wrap:
*length of your vehicle x 3 (for the two sides & the top of the vehicle from front to back) + extra for bumpers and mistakes (1.5m to 3m depending on complexity of car and your skill level)
2019 BMW 530i M: (4,954mm x 3) + 3m = 14.86m + 3m = 17.86m
the closest roll size is a so purchase a 1.52m x 18m 5ft x 60ft roll.
♦ Small size cars can be fully wrapped with 15m to 17m of vinyl.
example of vehicle sizes:
Audi A3 & A4, BMW 2 & 3 series, Mitsubishi Lancer, Subaru Impreza, VW Golf & Beetle & Jetta, Hyundai Elantra, Nissan Sentra, Mercedes C-class
♦ Midsize cars can be fully wrapped with 18m to 20m of vinyl.
examples of vehicles:
Audi A5 & A6, BMW 5 series, Mercedes E-class, Hyundai Sonata, Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, VW Passat & CC, Nissan Maxima/Altima, Ford Mustang, Corvette, Chevrolet Camaro
♦ Full-size cars; small SUVs, small trucks & small vans need 20m to 23m of vinyl
examples of vehicle sizes:
Audi A7 & A8, BMW 7 series, Mercedes S class,
♦ Full-size SUVs, trucks & minivans 23m to 30m of vinyl
examples of vehicle sizes:
Mercedes GLS, Suburban, Escalade, Land Rover, Cayenne, Hummer, H2, Voyager, Town & Country, Sienna, Routan
Does NOT devalue the resell value of your car like a paint job does.
Vinyl car wraps protect your OEM paint and are 100% removable.
Warranties and/or lease agreements remain valid. Painting can void warranties, increase the cost of insurance, and is not even an option with a lease
Cost for a vinyl vehicle wrap is considerably less than a comparable paint job.
Vinyl car wraps wear as well as, or better than paint – when properly cared for. Think of it like a skin for your laptop or a silicon cover for your phone. The vinyl can take a beating protecting the vehicle’s paint underneath.
Vinyl car wraps come in any color, even custom, and can have a matte, semi-gloss, gloss, brushed steel, carbon fiber, metallic flake, matte metallic, chrome and even leather-like finishes.
Expensive, color-matching paint fees are unnecessary for scratches or accident vehicles; just re-wrap the section that needs repair.
It’s difficult to tell it’s not paint. Due to our paint wrapping technique, it literally looks like it was sprayed on.
Affordably customize parts of your car. You don’t have to wrap your entire car; just your hood, roof, mirrors, stripes, etc.
Matte-paint jobs can be brittle and chip easily while vinyls are more durable and harder to scratch. In the event that repairs are needed, the part that was damaged can be easily replaced, providing a perfect match.
Hides dings or scratches and “freshens” the look of your vehicle.
Applying specialist car wrapping film to your car body will not damage your paintwork. However If you already have stone chips, abrasions or rust patches on your paintwork it’s important to remember that when the vinyl is removed it may pull loose paint off with it.
Yes, if you have your design and idea, you can send the graphic files and car model, then we can printing the vinyl for you to wrap the car.
The customized car vinyl wrap material normal size is 1.52×18-23m for a full roll, based on your car size, the price is from US300-500 per roll.
Please send contact us to get more informations.
Car vinyl wrap training has become a fashion, making cars look cooler and full of mystery. This also attracts many car owners to follow suit to their car vinyl wraps. Car vinyl wraps require a lot of professional knowledge, which is not a small shop. Therefore, try to go to a professional car beauty shop to avoid the misunderstandings in the film, and understand the method of using the car after the film.I will teach you how to close the film immediately after the film is finished. Today I will show you how to take a film and take action.
1. Thoroughly clean the vehicle and carry out deep cleaning for oil stains and mud. The possible places are corners, bottom edges, handles, under the front and rear bumpers, including the dead corner of the upper guard plate of the hub. The air compressor blows away the dirt and sewage remaining in the gaps of the corners to avoid the situation that the film will not be stuck and will cause the edge to be raised later.
2. After the film is finished, all the corners should be baked with a hot air gun at high temperature. While baking, compact the shape by hand until the baking heat no longer starts. For the parts that are easy to be edged or the glue does not stick to the edge that has been edged, it can be appropriately reinforced with adhesion promoter or super energy glue.
3. After the color change is completed, it needs careful care in a short period of time, for example, the cleaning of the vehicle needs to be carried out after a week, and it cannot be directly sprayed at the seam between the film and the car paint with a high-pressure water gun; it cannot be pasted with items such as adhesives To the membrane surface, and can not use a brush, abrasive or sponge with abrasive to clean the membrane surface.
It needs to make sure if the car has been waxed, painted, crystal coated or not before doing the car wrapping job. It would hurt the car paint to some extent when removing the car wrap vinyl if the car has been repainted before. It is best to be the original car paint intact before doing the carwrapping job.When the car body have Scratches, damages, it needs to solve this problems first, because it is not good to car wrapping.
1. Need to wash and clean the car body before the car wrapping job. Using alcohol to wipe and clean it once again when attaching the vinyl for a certain part of car body.
2. It is better to wrap a complete vinyl to one part of car body,reduce splicing.Correct direction of closing vinyl edge is from outside to inside.
3. Edge-closing distance: when there is a gap between theparts A and part B（like below pictures shows）, when the A-side is closing, the optimal length of the edge of the remaining film is: the length of the edge of the part A to the edge of the part B.
4. At the top part of the car, make sure all the vinyl at the edge are embedded in the black strip（Like the red arrow below）.
5. When the edge is attached with a curvature and no stress point, the direction of stretching should be stretched to the vertical direction of the gap (as shown in the picture below, the edge needs to be retracted in the direction A, but it should be stretched downwards, that is, the direction B, this stretching method can prevent the car vinyl from being intact when it is just wrapped, but the phenomenon of stretching and rebound occurs at high temperatures).
6. Don’t stretch when wrapping the vinyl,but if it must need to stretch, don’t overstretch please. Both excessive stretching and heat gun temperature is too high would cause damage to the membrane surface and glue layer of the vinyl.（The heating temperature of the heat gun is recommended to be 80-120℃; but the recommended temperature for chrome mirror vinyl,chrome laser vinyl and mysterious chrome rainbow vinyl is below 80℃）.
7. When sticking to a location with a large arc，first bake and soften the vinyl, avoid rebound phenomenon after excessive stretching and heating.
8. Use the heat gun to heat up the edge when the part is finished wrapping,to see if there has phenomenon of membrane rebound.(Especially the position of stretched edge)
9. After the whole vehicle is wrapped , please use the heat gun to reheat all the edge trimming positions, to make sure the edge of vinyldoes not rebound.
10. Precautions within three days after wrapped vinyl:avoid car washing; Do not use a water gun to spray the film at the seam,especially the edge part , don’t let the car get wet in the rain.
2. For cars that have just finished the initial low-viscosity car vinyl wrapping, it is better not to wash the car within 3 days, due to the low initial viscosity glue and the paint surface are not completely adhered, it can prevent the water gun from flushing the corners of vinyls.After three days, the viscosity gradually increases，it should let the car owner to come and check the corners of vinyls at that time.After wrapped the vinyl for a period of time, the glue surface has completely adhered to the paint surface. If the paint is dropping during the tearing process, it has no relationship with the quality of the film,but caused by the thickness of the paint surface；if paint dropping due to tearing during filming during the car wrapping process, then there is a certain relationship with the quality of the car wrap vinyl.
3. The method to Judge vinyl glue: Take the vinyl samples or color swatch books, tear off the bottom paper, stick it to the paint or the hand, and then peel it off.If found that with very high adhesion, that one is high viscosity glue; the one with very low adhesionis Initial Low Viscosity Glue.
4. Avoid sticking items with strong viscosity to the vinyl surface.
5. Avoid using cleaning tools, which is easy to damage the surface of the car color change vinyl. Please don’t use brush abrasives, abrasives or sponges with abrasives to clean the vinyl surface.
6. Please use soft damp cloth and clean water to wipe the surface of the vinyl. It must need to use neutral cleaning agentwhen using it to clean the car wrap vinyl.
7. When the edge of vinyl is slightly uping , please processed in the car wrap store within 24 hours.